Closet Core Patterns - Blanca Flight Suit Pattern (paper)
- Closet Case patterns has a new name! Meet Closet Core Patterns...
- The Blanca Flight Suit is a semi-fitted, highly customizable boiler suit pattern inspired by vintage workwear. With multiple sleeve and leg options, it can be made in a variety of fabrics and can easily be styled up or down.
- Blanca features a center front zipper, patch pockets that double as belt loops, an optional tie belt or buckled belt, a traditional shirt collar and a unique pleated back design. Customize your flight suit by adding a long sleeve, tapered sleeve with snap button, or short sleeve. The leg is cut straight, with the option to crop it or taper at the hem with a leg tab. In addition, choose between a classic breast patch pocket or zippered pocket for added detail
- SUGGESTED FABRIC : For a structured look, use sturdy woven fabrics like denim, twill, canvas and mid to heavyweight linen and cotton. For a softer effect, choose mid-weight fabrics with drape, such as tencel twill, cupro or silk noil.
- SIZES - 0-20 included in pattern. For size chart and yardage requirements please see last listing photos.
- SEWING LEVEL: Intermediate