Deer & Doe - Opium Coat Sewing Pattern (Paper)
- Swing coat with raglan sleeves and origami welt pockets, entirely lined. Version A is closed with snaps, version B includes a belt.
- The pattern envelope contains a full size pattern and an instruction booklet.
- Sizes: European sizes 34 to 46 (see size chart for measurements)
- Level : 5/5
- Recommended fabrics: Melton wool, boiled wool, Loden, wool gabardine. Lining: rayon bemberg, silk. Allow extra fabric to match stripes or plaids.
- Materials: See listing photo for fabric yardage / material requirements
- SUPPLIES: Non-stretch fusible woven interfacing (c.f. table for yardage), 2¾ yards iron-on seam tape interfacing, Version A: 2 large sew-on snaps