True Bias Lodo Dress Pattern (paper)
- The Lodo pattern is an elevated take on a basic t-shirt dress. It has a straight fit through the waist and hips and a slightly tapered hem to create a subtle cocoon shape. It has a flattering deep V neck at center front and an extended cap sleeve. Both the neckline and armholes are finished with a woven facing for stability and structure. View A has a hem that hits at mid calf with a slit at center back for moveability. View B’s hem hits a couple of inches above the knee.
- Suggested Dress Fabrics: Medium weight stable knit fabric with an approximate 25% stretch such as ponte, cotton interlock, and lightweight scuba.
- Suggested Facing Fabrics: 1/2 yd of medium weight woven fabric such as quilting cotton and linen.
- Notions: Coordinating thread, ball point needle.
- Difficulty: Advanced Beginner