True Bias Nikko Top and Dress Pattern (paper)
- The Nikko pattern includes four views, all with a simple and stylish mock turtleneck. Views A and B are tops with a fitted silhouette that is perfect to pair with a high waisted bottom like the Lander pattern. Views C and D are straighter through the waist and hip, extending to the ankle, with knee-length side slits to complete the dress. Views A and C are both sleeveless, cut to resemble a racerback, but with enough coverage to wear a regular bra. Views B and D have long fitted sleeves that reach the wrist.
- Fabric: Medium weight knit fabric with an approximate 75% stretch such as rib knit, sweater knit, bamboo knit, or stretch velvet.
- Notions: Coordinating thread, ball point sewing machine needle, 1/4” clear elastic (1/2 yd).
- Optional: twin stretch sewing needle, fusible stretch tape.
- Difficulty: Advanced Beginner
$ 19.00 $ 15.99