Woven Sew-In Labels - Limited Edition Sweary Sewist Version 3.0 Multi Pack (pack of 6)
- It's back for its third volume and swearier than ever! The Sweary Sewist 3.0 is a limited edition multipack containing some very sweary labels! PLUS one in three chances of scoring a bonus sweary label.
- The Sweary Sewist 3.0 is a limited edition multipack including 6 individual sweary labels (or a one in three chance of scoring an extra bonus label!).
- 1x 'Sewing is so Badass' - 28mm x 30mm (plus folds) / end fold
- 1x 'Swears in Every Seam' - 23mm x 30mm / center fold
- 1x 'Make Good Shit' - 16mm x 45mm / center fold
- 1x 'I Didn't Fuck It Up' - 55mm x 12mm / end fold
- 1x 'Fucking Fabulous' - 55mm x 12mm / end fold
- 1x 'Home-Fucking-Made' - 26mm x 28mm / side seam
- How to attach:
- Centre fold and side seam labels are ideally sewn into the garment (either inside or displayed visibly) by inserting into a seam allowance or facing.
- End fold labels are ideally sewn onto the garment (either inside or displayed visibly) by top stitching each end.
- Straight cut labels are ideally sewn onto your garment rather than within your garment seams. You can attach by sewing along the edge of the label or by just attaching at 2 or more corners.
Manufacturer: Kylie and the Machine
Designer: Kylie and the Machine
Collection: KATM Woven Labels