Closet Core Patterns - Ebony T-Shirt & Knit Dress Pattern (paper)
- Closet Case patterns has a new name! Meet Closet Core Patterns...
- An elegant basic featuring a fluidly draped silhouette, the Ebony Tee is a versatile wardrobe staple you’ll want to wear every day.
- Make a swingy knit dress or modern cropped top, with your choice of scoop or jewel neckline, and long or 3/4 sleeves. For the ultimate leggings companions, make an Ebony tunic, with a cascading hem and short raglan sleeves. All necklines are finished with a knit band.
- SUGGESTED FABRIC - Make a fluid, drapey tee with light to medium-weight knits with at least 30% crosswise stretch, such as rayon, cotton, silk, merino & linen jerseys. A more sculptural Ebony can be made with sturdier fabrics like ponte and scuba knits.
- SIZES - 0-20 included in pattern. For size chart and yardage requirements please see last listing photo.
- SEWING LEVEL: Beginner