Closet Case Patterns - Sasha Trousers Pattern (paper)
- The Sasha Trousers are a polished wardrobe staple. Featuring classic tailored details, a flattering mid-rise with a contour waistband, slim, tapered leg and a comfortable stretch fit, these are wear-everywhere pants that can easily move from day to night.
- View A is a full-length pant with slashed hip pockets and a slimming pocket stay along the front, and single welt pockets at the back. View B is cropped, and omits all pockets for a sleek, clean silhouette. Both views can be sewn with optional belt loops, a hidden closure and pressed leg crease.
- SUGGESTED FABRIC : 2-way stretch woven fabrics with at least 20% crosswise stretch (or 2-3% lycra), such as stretch denim, twill, suiting & gabardine. Cotton lining for pockets
- SIZES - 0-20 included in pattern. For size chart and yardage requirements please see last listing photo.
- SEWING LEVEL: Intermediate