Closet Core Patterns - Sienna Maker Jacket Printed Pattern (paper)
- Closet Case patterns has a new name! Meet Closet Core Patterns...
- Sienna is a chic utility jacket inspired by vintage French workwear. Designed for hard-wearing use by makers and artists, it functions as both stylish outerwear and a highly practical layer for use inside the studio.
- With a slightly dropped shoulder, Sienna features a crisp notched collar which can be worn buttoned at the neck with an optional snap button. It is unlined and finished with durable seams. Views A & B feature deep hip pockets, a hidden breast pocket and waist-cinching belt with D ring closure that can be worn closed, or open by looping the belt in the opposite direction; View A hits at mid-thigh and View B ends at upper thigh. View C is a short chore jacket with button closure, optional sleeve pockets and a back button placket.
- SUGGESTED FABRIC : Durable woven fabrics like denim, twill, canvas and heavyweight linen.
- SIZES - 0-20 included in pattern. For size chart and yardage requirements please see last listing photo.
- SEWING LEVEL: Intermediate