Closet Core Patterns - Mile End Sweatshirt Pattern (paper)
- Part of the cozy yet stylish Montreal Lounge Collection, the Mile End Sweatshirt is a fresh, modern take on a classic wardrobe staple. With a slouchy, oversized fit, graphic style lines and clever details, it makes a true statement.
- View A is a classic crewneck sweatshirt with a band neckline. View B adds a fun twist by gathering the front band at the waist with a fabric tie. View C is a unique hoodie with a deep crossover neckline and a kangaroo pocket. All views feature a curved back yoke and a two-piece darted sleeve.
- SUGGESTED FABRIC : Choose thicker knit fabrics like cotton fleece, polar fleece, French terry, ponte, and double knits with at least 15% crosswise stretch.
- SIZES - 0-20 included in pattern. For size chart and yardage requirements please see last listing photo.
- SEWING LEVEL: Advanced beginner