Friday Pattern Co. Hughes Dress Pattern (paper)
- The Hughes Dress is the perfect everyday dress. It features princess seams, sleeves that gather at the cap, and a gorgeous scoop neckline. It buttons (or snaps) up the front and has an adjustable lace-up tie in the back. This pattern comes with options to cut it as a peplum top, above-the-knee length dress, or midi dress. The Hughes Dress is designed to be beautiful and flattering with design elements that make it comfortable and easy to wear.
- 5/8” seam allowance included
- Advanced beginner to intermediate level sewing
- Designed for woven fabrics
- Materials: See last listing photo for fabric yardage requirements. Matching thread, 1 yard lightweight fusible interfacing, 17 snaps (Dritz size 15 or 16) OR 17 - ½-¾” buttons (1.3-1.9 cm), Ruler, Safety pin.
- (This pattern is for personal and non-profit use only. If you are interested in licensing it for commercial use, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org)