Friday Pattern Co. - Joan Trousers Pattern (paper)
- The Joan Trousers are easy to make and look amazing! Sew them up in an evening and wear them to work the next day. The Joan Trousers are “treggings” (trousers leggings). They feature wide legs, a 2” waistband with belt loops and a button, scoop pockets, and an optional sash belt. These editorial looking pants are the ultimate secret pajamas!
- 5/8” seam allowance included
- Advanced beginner to intermediate level sewing
- The Joan Pants are designed for knit fabrics with at least 20% stretch. Knits with a bit of body are ideal: ponte knits, french terry, double knits, interlock knits. You want your fabric to be thick enough that it will be comfortable to wear as pants.
- Materials: See last listing photo for fabric yardage requirements. 1 button (¾”-1”), Matching thread, Stretch/ballpoint machine needle, 7/8 yard 3/8” wide elastic, Hand sewing needle
- (This pattern is for personal and non-profit use only. If you are interested in licensing it for commercial use, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org)