Friday Pattern Co. Joni Jumpsuit Pattern (paper)
- The Joni Jumpsuit is designed for knit fabrics. It features tank straps that tie in back making them adjustable. The neckline comes to a slight ‘V’. The bodice is lined and features a back zipper. The wide pant legs are fitted at the hips and have optional patch pockets. The pattern can easily be modified to match any inseam or shortened to shorts.
- 5/8” seam allowance included
- Intermediate level sewing
- Suitable for knit fabrics with at least 10% stretch
- Materials: 2 5/8 - 3 2/3 yards knit fabric, 14" zipper, matching thread, stretch or ballpoint machine needle
- See second listing photo for fabric requirements
- (This pattern is for personal and non-profit use only. If you are interested in licensing it for commercial use, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org)