Friday Pattern Co. - Raglan Blouse Pattern (paper)
- Easy pattern designed for woven fabrics (looks great made from fabrics with a bit of drape, like a silk or rayon).
- Gathered with elastic at sleeve and hem (optional)
- Raglan silhouette. Bias bound neckline with tie at center back.
- Hem falls below waistline. Pattern includes lengthen/shorten lines
- Fabric Yardage Requirement:
- 45” wide // XS - M // 1.88 yards (1.7 meters)
- 45” wide // L - XXL // 2.25 yards (2 meters)
- 54-60” wide // all sizes // 1.5 yards (1.37 meters)
- Notions: 2 yards, 3/8" wide elastic, matching thread, 1 yard bias tape or buy about 1/4 yard extra fabric and make your own.
- (This pattern is for personal and non-profit use only. If you are interested in licensing it for commercial use, please contact email@example.com)