Friday Pattern Co. The Wilder Gown Pattern (paper)
- The Wilder Gown is a loose, flowy, tiered dress that can be sewn up in a bunch of different ways! It has raglan sleeves and ties up at the neck. It is easy to sew and is perfect for drapey woven fabrics. The Wilder Gown can be made as a top or dress, long or short sleeved, with one skirt tier or two. The design is fairly modular so it is easy to customize to your vision!
- Includes sizes XS - 4X
- Beginner level sewing
- Printed pattern + booklet instructions that come in a super cute envelope
- Designed for woven fabrics
- See last listing photo for fabric requirements
- (This pattern is for personal and non-profit use only. If you are interested in licensing it for commercial use, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org)