Friday Pattern Co. - Vernazza Two Piece Swimsuit Pattern (paper)
- Whether you’re frolicking along the coastline of northern Italy or sunbathing in your backyard, the Vernazza Two Piece will have you feeling glamorous and comfortable. It features tank straps, an adjustable tie front, and a soft waistband. The bottoms hit at about your belly button and can easily be adjusted for a higher or lower rise. This is a simple swimsuit with a lot of style. It is fun to sew and is perfect for the very confident beginner or intermediate sewist.
- Printed pattern + booklet instructions that come in a super cute envelope
- Intermediate level sewing
- Materials: See last listing photo for fabric yardage requirements, 4 yards ¼” wide elastic, Stretch sewing machine needle
- Optional: 1-2 yard ¾” wide elastic (if you want to add elastic to the waistbands on the top and bottom), Soft foam cups (if you want a little more coverage), power mesh to go between layers of fabric for added support (you’ll need about a yard if you’re lining the whole suit)
- (This pattern is for personal and non-profit use only. If you are interested in licensing it for commercial use, please contact email@example.com)