Grainline Studio - Tamarack Jacket Sewing Pattern Extended Sizes 14 - 30 (printed paper)
- GARMENT DETAILS - Designed with the transitional seasons in mind, the Tamarack Jacket is a warm and stylish quilted coat perfect for spring and fall layering. Follow one of the two quilting designs included, or design your own to make your Tamarack totally original to you! You’ll stay toasty thanks to the inner layer of cotton or wool batting, while the roomy welt pockets will keep your belongings safe and your hands warm.
- Techniques involved include straight seams, basic quilting, inserting a welt pocket, and applying bias binding.
- This product is a pre-printed paper pattern. You will receive an instruction booklet and tissue pattern tucked inside a paper envelope. Pattern is printed in the USA on recycled paper with soy-based inks.
- Difficulty: Intermediate
- SUGGESTED FABRICS - Light to mid-weight cottons, linens, chambrays, and blends work well for this jacket. Since the fabric will be doubled and quilted to a batting avoid anything too heavy, as the jacket may become excessively stiff. Extra fabric may be needed to match plaids, stripes, or one-way design prints.
- FABRIC REQUIREMENTS & FINISHED MEASUREMENTS - Pattern is available in size 14 - 30. See last listing photo for size chart.
Designer: pattern Grainline Studio