Kylie and the Machine Woven Labels - DIY Dreams - KATM X DIY Daisy Limited Edition Woven Labels (10 pack)
- Daisy Braid, aka DIY Daisy, is a sewing blogger who shares free sewing patterns and tutorials on her website. She encourages and inspires makers to 'DIY' their dream wardrobe whatever their skill level!
- Like Daisy, many of us are dreamers and self-taught makers, with our own style and approach to sewing. We've all learned differently, sometimes by making mistakes or just giving it a good old go.
- The DIY DREAMS collection is all about celebrating every make no matter how many times you reached for a seam ripper! It's a reminder that you made something amazing so put on your new handmade creation and celebrate your DIY Style!
- This limited edition collection consists of 10 woven labels in total, featuring front and back designs on all centre fold labels.
- DIY (smile) / Self Taught (yellow flower) - 25mm x 40mm
- DIY / Red Flower - 20mm x 25mm
- DIY (green flower) / Self Taught (blue flower) - 25mm x 40mm
- DIY Dreams (mini rainbow) / Flowers (rainbow) - 10mm x 30mm
- DIY Dreams (rainbow) - 15mm x 50mm
- Label types: Centre fold, end fold & side seam.
- How to attach: Centre fold labels are ideally sewn into the garment (either inside or displayed visibly) by inserting into a seam allowance or facing. End fold labels are ideally sewn onto the garment (either inside or displayed visibly) by top stitching each end.
- Get to know Daisy: @_diydaisy / www.diydaisy.com
Manufacturer: Kylie and the Machine
Designer: Kylie and the Machine
Collection: KATM Woven Labels