Kylie and the Machine Woven Labels - Feeling Yourself - KATM X Mel Stringer Limited Edition Woven Labels (6 pack)
- ‘Feeling Yourself’ in collaboration with Mel Stringer is all about a sexy sewing, feeling yourself, loving your body label collection!
- Mel is a Filipino-Australian Visual Artist currently based in the USA. Her work consists of comics, animations, illustration and zines, typically featuring cute and sassy plus-size babes! KATM approached Mel for this project as they're long time fans and absolutely love her comic book style illustration which is so fun and empowering! They knew she would be able to translate their intention through her illustrations seamlessly and that these graphic style labels will look amazing when sewn into any finished project!
- Our hopes are that these labels will inject lots of fun energy into everyone's upcoming sewing projects and serve as a reminder of all the lovely things from creating garments that don't require a bra (the best!) to embracing our bodies, and just being playful in life in general!
- These are straight cut labels making them great to put on the outside of your garments, whether you have sewn or bought them! You simply just attach the label straight onto the fabric as there is no need to add into seams - how cool is that?!
- Pack includes 6 labels featuring illustrations by Mel Stringer.
- No Bra Required - 30mm x 40mm
- Happy Dance - 30mm x 40mm
- Feeling Myself - 30mm x 40mm
- Make. Learn. Grow - 30mm x 35mm
- You Make My Dreams Come True - 30mm x 35mm
- Does My Butt Look Cute In These - 30mm x 35mm
- Straight cut labels are ideally sewn onto your garment rather than within your garment seams. You can attach by sewing along the edge of the label or by just attaching at 2 or more corners.
Manufacturer: Kylie and the Machine
Designer: Kylie and the Machine
Collection: KATM Woven Labels