Midpoint Quilt Pattern by Fran of Cotton + Joy (paper)
- Midpoint is a modern quilt pattern with a stunning design for a bold impact. Because of its minimal piecing, Midpoint sews together very quickly.
- Pattern includes helpful diagrams, detailed instructions, and a Color-Your-Own page to help you decide your fabric choices.
- Sizes: Mini/Pillow (19″ x 19″), Baby (45″ x 45″), Throw (58″ x 68″), and Twin (70″ x 88″).
- Skill Level: Advanced Beginner. The pattern assumes the quilter knows basic piecing and quilting techniques and knows how to handle bias edges.
- This pattern is labeled as Advanced Beginner for skill level not because it is difficult, but because of bias edges. Bias cuts stretch more than fabric cut on grain, so you have to handle these cut pieces with care. If you stretch it too much, the fabric will ripple and distort.