Noodlehead Making Backpack Pattern (paper)
- Noodlehead Making Backpack Pattern (printed paper) by Anna Graham.
- Pattern Features:
- The zippered top compartment keeps everything safe and there’s even a cute inside zippered pocket. It's kept simple with cotton webbing, but you could swap in fabric straps you make yourself as well. I love the short handles (the back one doubles as a hang loop) and the leather patch, I mean, come on. I think it makes it all look so pulled together and special.
- See second listing photo for fabric requirements.
- Recommended fabrics: home dec, heavy linen, denim, canvas, twill, duck cloth, for exterior and lining. Quilting cotton for accent fabrics.
- Skill Level: Advanced beginner with an adventurous spirit