Oliver + S Roller Skate Dress Pattern - Baby / Toddler sizes 6m-4T (paper)
- Sizes 6m - 4T
- This fully lined dress can also be made as a tunic, with two different styles for each length. All views include built-in cap sleeves, Empire-waist elastic casing, and keyhole-with-button opening at back. Views A and C feature a ribbon bow detail at the front casing; Views B and D include a contrasting neck facing with V notch.
- Suggested Fabrics: Dress/Tunic: Light- to medium-weight woven fabrics like quilting cotton, shirting, poplin, broadcloth, lawn, voile, and linen.
- Lining: Lightweight cottons like voile, lawn, or batiste.
- See listing photos for fabric requirements and measurements.
- Notions: Coordinating thread, one 3/8" or 1/2" button, 1 yard of 1/2"-wide elastic, a scrap of lightweight fusible interfacing, 18" of 1/2"-wide ribbon (Views A and C).
$ 15.95 $ 11.95