Papercut Patterns - Pinnacle Top & Sweater Pattern (paper)
- Papercut Patterns are modern sewing patterns from New Zealand with a strong focus on design and sustainability. Every design comes multi-sized with easy to follow instructions for you to make your one of a kind, hand crafted masterpiece. Papercut loves our planet and aims to use 100% recycled and recyclable products where possible.
- Such a versatile pattern! The pinnacle Top & Sweater has a cropped oversized fit featuring two detail front triangle panels inspired by a Pinnacle, a high, pointed piece of rock. Variation 1 has a deep V neckline with facing and can be made with a short or wrist length sleeve. Variation 2 has a round neckline with binding and ties and can be made with a short or wrist length sleeve. Variation 3 is a sweater with neck band and sleeve cuffs.
- Fabric: Variation 1 & 2 - Light to medium weight woven fabrics. Cotton, Silk, Linen, Chambray, Tencel. Variation 3 - Medium weight jersey knit fabrics.
- Difficulty: Advanced Beginner
- See last photo for measurements and fabric requirements.