Papercut Patterns - Stacker Jacket Pattern (paper)
- Papercut Patterns are modern sewing patterns from New Zealand with a strong focus on design and sustainability. Every design comes multi-sized with easy to follow instructions for you to make your one of a kind, hand crafted masterpiece. Papercut loves our planet and aims to use 100% recycled and recyclable products where possible.
- A jacket of all trades, this is your everyday utility button-up in a cropped boxy fit. With a choice of flapped in-seam pockets or oversized patch pockets to carry all your essentials, the Stacker is fully lined and features a drop shoulder and a classic collar. It’s as versatile as a Swiss Army knife, really.
- Fabric: Mid - heavy weight cottons, linens, corduroy, wools and blends.
- From the Rubix Collection
- Difficulty: Skilled
- See last photo for measurements and fabric requirements.