Grainline Studio Portside Travel Set Pattern (paper)
- The Portside Travel Set features everything you need to tote your handmade garments around proudly! The travel pouch is perfect for smaller items such as power cords, passports, and other tiny things you may need on the road. The roomy dopp kit fits all your toiletries and features a front pocket separate from the rest of the bag. All of this packs neatly into the duffle which is perfectly sized for a long weekend (or week if you’re a light packer). Duffle features handles which can be carried or slung over the shoulder as well as a removable adjustable shoulder strap. Both the duffle and the dopp kit are fully lined.
- SUGGESTED FABRICS - Medium to heavy weight fabrics such as canvas, twill, most fabric labeled home dec weight. Lighter fabric can be used but may need to be more heavily interfaced or interlined. Extra fabric may be needed to match plaids, stripes or one-way design fabrics.
- NOTIONS - 4 – 1 1/4″ D-Rings, 2 – 3″ long metal swivel bolt snaps (hooks), 2 1/2 yds of 1 1/4″ wide webbing, 2 1/2yds of 1 1/2″ wide webbing, Leather scrap at least 5×5″, 1 – 21″ zipper, 1 – 13″ zipper, 2 – 9″ zippers
- DIFFICULTY - Advanced Beginner ▲▲△△△
- FABRIC REQUIREMENTS & FINISHED MEASUREMENTS - see last listing photo.