Sew Liberated Stasia Dress Pattern (paper)
- A knit dress that feels like wearing secret pajamas. Optional pockets. Multiple sleeve and length options. A close-fitting tee perfect for layering. A pattern-hacker's canvas. Tons of tips for sewing with knits. And a lot of love - wrapped up into one amazing pattern! Get your sewing machine humming, and find let your inner beauty shine through to the outside with the Stasia Dress.
- The Stasia's secret is a v-front bodice, which provides plenty of room below for beautiful bellies. Wearing your Stasia Dress, your belly and hips will be free to hike, dance, and do all sorts of wonderful activities while still feeling like a you’re wearing your pajamas.
- Materials: All yardage based on 58” wide knit fabric. Fabric needs at least 40% stretch and quick recovery. For a flowy, soft dress or shirt, choose a fabric with rayon or bamboo content, in addition to spandex. For a more structured dress (and if you choose to add pockets) look for a mid-to-heavy weight fabric with at least 40% stretch and good recovery such as French terry, cotton jersey or ponte.
- Yardage Requirements:
- Tee: Sleeveless: 1 yd, Short Sleeve: 1 1/8 yds, 3/4 Sleeve: 1 1/2 yds.
- Short Dress: Sleeveless: 2 yds, Short Sleeve: 2 1/4 yds, 3/4 Sleeve: 2 1/2 yds.
- Maxi Dress: All versions/sizes: 4 2/3 yds.