True Bias Salida Skirt Pattern (paper)
- The Salida pattern is a skirt with two views. Each has a soft V-shaped yoke at the front and back, a high waist, and a front zipper fly. View A is a fitted, paneled skirt that hits at the top of the knee, and features a back slit for easy walking. View B is mid-calf length, with a paneled skirt that flares out at the bottom.
- Main Fabric: Medium weight woven fabrics such as denim, twill, corduroy, linen and chambray.
- Lining Fabric: 1/2 yd light weight woven fabric such as rayon bemberg, cotton voile, or other standard lining fabrics.
- Notions: Coordinating thread, 1.5 yd of fusible interfacing (matching the weight of your fabric),
- zipper (sz 0-4 = 5 in, sz 6-10 = 6 in, sz 12-18 = 7 in), one sew-on 5/8” hook and eye closure.
- Difficulty: Intermediate