Wiksten Women's Kimono / Haori Jacket Sewing Pattern (Paper)
- With large pockets and a fold-over collar, this oversized jacket is functional, comfortable, and stylish. Fully lined and reversible (but with pocket on only one side), it looks more complicated to make than it actually is. The design includes three different lengths to choose from-- short (hip length), mid (below-hip length), and long (thigh length).
- Sizes: XXS, XS, S, M, L, XL. Fits US Women's sizes 00-18. Size XS sample is shown here on a size 0/2, 5'3" tall model. The oversized nature of this garment makes it likely to fit sizes larger than shown on the size chart, but the effect will be more fitted than shown in the photos.
- Printed pattern: tissue paper pattern sheet and 6.5"x 8.5" instruction booklet with black and white illustrations and color photos in a 7"x 9"recycled paper envelope.
- Materials (*yardage requirements shown in Size Chart in last photo*)
- for Main fabric: medium weight woven fabric with good drape, such as textured cotton, chambray, linen, soft denim, cotton/linen blend, twill, and wool
- for Lining fabric: light to medium weight woven fabric with good drape, such as textured cotton, chambray, linen, cotton/linen blend, and silk
- 2 1/2 yds flexible, lightweight fusible interfacing