Woven Labels - Slow Fashion (pack of 8)
- S L O W F A S H I O N ? The opposite of FAST FASHION. Made with intention, with thoughtful fibres and materials, made ethically without the use of sweat shops or slave labour, and made to last.
- Kylie created these labels specifically to be used on the OUTSIDE of your clothing. She imagines the labels could be a conversation starter... hopefully they will spark interactions for you with people who haven't heard of this concept. Helen from Brisbane Handlettering used a custom hand script for the text design.
- These labels have been designed so that you can use them in several ways. You can sew them into the inside back of a shirt which is a common method. However these can be much more than that... They are double sided so you can use them as a side seam label popping out from a t shirt, shorts, pants or skirt seam. The label could be placed behind a pocket in a button shirt or pair of jeans. Any visible seam in a garment could have a SLOW FASHION label appear! You can even sew them onto the hem of a garment.
- Each pack contains 8 woven labels
- LABELS BY KATM are Super High-Quality woven labels, they are classified as HD which is similar to a thread count in sheets, finer and more threads which give the crispest designs. They are Oeko-Tex certified, washable, durable and non-scratchy!
- Individual packs are made entirely from RECYCLED CARDBOARD and are fully biodegradable.
Designer: Kylie and the Machine
$ 7.00 $ 6.00