Closet Core Patterns - Charlie Caftan Pattern (paper)
- Closet Case patterns has a new name! Meet Closet Core Patterns...
- Nothing says summer elegance quite as well as a dramatic caftan. Get Caftan Body ready with Charlie, a fresh take on this warm weather staple.
- All versions feature a deep V neckline, kimono sleeves, inset center panel and roomy pockets. View A is modern and architectural with striking pleats beneath the bust. For a softer, more romantic dress, Views B & C feature a gently gathered bodice with an optional waist tie for a figure skimming silhouette in two skirt lengths. You may also choose between a dramatically wide kimono sleeve, or one slightly higher cut for more coverage.
- SUGGESTED FABRIC - Light to medium weight wovens such as linen, chambray, tencel, linen, silk, chiffon, rayon challis, crepe de chine, batiste and voile.
- SIZES - 0-20 included in pattern. For size chart and yardage requirements please see last listing photo.