100 Acts of Sewing - Dress No. 1 Pattern (paper)
- Dress No. 1 is an extremely wearable sleeveless dress with an A-line silhouette. The neck and armholes are finished with bias tape facing and top-stitched patch pockets add both flair and utility.
- An instruction booklet walks you through the steps, from tracing and cutting the pattern pieces, to making and sewing bias tape. The pattern is printed on bond paper, with eight nested sizes.
- Difficulty : Beginner
- Full bust measurement (your body size):
- XS: 32 inches (81 cm); S: 35 inches (89 cm)
- M: 38 inches (97 cm); L: 41 inches (104 cm)
- XL: 44 inches (112 cm); 2X: 47 inches (119 cm)
- 3X: 50 inches (127 cm); 4X: 53 inches (135 cm)
- Recommended fabric: Cotton, linen, wool, rayon or natural fiber blend woven fabric (no jersey or knits)
- Yardage requirements: XS - S: 2 1/4 yards (2.1 m); M - L: 2 1/4 yards (2.1 m); XL - 2X: 2 3/8 yards (2.2 m); 3X - 4X: 2 1/2 yards (2.3 m)
- Garments made using 100 Acts of Sewing patterns are for personal use only and are not intended for commercial sewing.