100 Acts of Sewing - Dress No. 2 Pattern (paper)
- Dress No. 2 is a long sleeved dress with a slight A-line silhouette. With many ways to make this dress your own, it's sure to become a wardrobe staple. The neck is finished with bias tape facing and optional patch pockets.
- An instruction booklet walks you through the steps, from tracing and cutting the pattern pieces, attaching the sleeves, to making and sewing bias tape. The pattern is printed on bond paper, with eight nested sizes.
- Difficulty : Beginner
- Full bust measurement (your body size):
- XS: 32 inches (81 cm); S: 35 inches (89 cm);
- M: 38 inches (97 cm); L: 41 inches (104 cm);
- XL: 44 inches (112 cm); 2X: 47 inches (119 cm);
- 3X: 50 inches (127 cm); 4X: 53 inches (135 cm)
- Recommended fabric: Cotton, linen, wool, rayon or natural fiber blend woven fabric (no jersey or knits)
- Yardage requirements: XS: 2 5/8 yards (2.4 m); S - M: 2 3/4 yards (2.55 m); L - XL: 3 yards (2.75 m); 2X - 3X: 3 3/8 yards (3.1 m); 4X: 3 1/2 yards (3.2 m)
- Garments made using 100 Acts of Sewing patterns are for personal use only and are not intended for commercial sewing.