100 Acts of Sewing - Dress No. 3 Pattern (paper)
- Dress No. 3 is a caftan with a V-neck front and center seam. The sleeves and body are one piece and side vents add to the freedom of movement. It's perfect for lounging inside or pool-side. You will want to wear this everywhere.
- The instruction book takes you through all the steps, from tracing and cutting the pattern pieces, to making and sewing bias tape. Dress length is 42 inches (107 cm) - 46 inches (117 cm) from shoulder. The pattern is printed on bond paper, with eight nested sizes.
- Difficulty : Beginner
- Full bust measurement (your body size):
- XS: 32 inches (81 cm); S: 35 inches (89 cm);
- M: 38 inches (97 cm); L: 41 inches (104 cm);
- XL: 44 inches (112 cm); 2X: 47 inches (119 cm);
- 3X: 50 inches (127 cm); 4X: 53 inches (135 cm)
- Recommended fabric: Cotton lawn and voile, light-weight linen and natural fiber blend fabric (no jersey or knits)
- Yardage requirements:
- using 45 inch width fabric (114 cm): XS: 2 5/8 yards (2.4 m); S - M: 2 3/4 yards (2.55 m); L: 3 yards (2.75 m); XL - 2X: 3 3/8 yards (3.1 m)
- using 60 inch width fabric (152 cm): 3X: 3 3/8 yards (3.1 m); 4X: 3.5 yards (3.2 m)
- Garments made using 100 Acts of Sewing patterns are for personal use only and are not intended for commercial sewing.