100 Acts of Sewing - Shirt No. 2 Pattern (paper)
- Shirt No. 2 is a simple knit top. This shirt can be made with short or long sleeves. The scoop neck is finished with a fabric band.
- An instruction booklet walks you through the steps, from tracing and cutting the pattern pieces, to making and sewing with knit fabric. The pattern is printed on bond paper, with eight nested sizes.
- Difficulty : Beginner
- Full bust measurement (your body size):
- XS: 32 inches (81 cm); S: 35 inches (89 cm);
- M: 38 inches (97 cm); L: 41 inches (104 cm);
- XL: 44 inches (112 cm); 2XL: 47 inches (119 cm);
- 3XL: 50 inches (127 cm); 4XL: 53 inches (135 cm)
- Recommended fabric: Light to medium weight knit fabric in cotton or rayon spandex/elastane blend with 2 way stretch
- Yardage requirements: XS: 1 1/2 yards (1.4 m); S-M: 1 1/2 yards (1.4 m); L-XL: 1 5/8 yards (1.5 m); 2X-3X: 1 3/4 yards (1.6 m); 4X: 1 7/8 yards (1.7 m)
- Garments made using 100 Acts of Sewing patterns are for personal use only and are not intended for commercial sewing.
Designer: pattern 100 Acts of Sewing