Closet Case Patterns - Kalle Shirt + Shirtdress Pattern (paper)
- With a loose, body skimming silhouette and a number of interchangeable features, the Kalle Shirt & Shirtdress is the ultimate in chic, easy dressing.
- View A is cropped with a wide faced hem, View B is a tunic length shirt inspired by classic men's oxfords, and View C is a stylish shirtdress with a high-low hem. All versions feature a subtly curved yoke, kimono sleeves with arm cuffs, and a dramatically shaped hem.
- Personalize your Kalle with a standard or band collar, an optional breast pocket, an inverted or box pleat, and button, popover or hidden placket.
- SUGGESTED FABRIC - Make a fluid, drapey Kalle with soft fabrics like tencel, linen, rayon challis and silk crepe de chine. Crisper fabrics like poplin, chambray, voile, flannel and traditional shirtings will create a more structured silhouette.
- SIZES - 0-20 included in pattern. For size chart and yardage requirements please see last listing photo.
- SEWING LEVEL - Intermediate