Closet Core Patterns - Pauline Dress Pattern (printed paper)
- Pauline is a true statement dress; dramatic, romantic and loaded with special details. Create truly distinct looks by mixing and matching sleeves and skirt styles to make the Pauline of your dreams.
- View A is a chic, sleeveless sheath with a straight skirt that hits just above the knee. View B features a striking puff sleeve in two lengths and a midi-length tiered skirt. All views feature a unique bodice design that incorporates knife pleats at the waist, a face-framing square neckline and a keyhole opening in the back bodice tied at the nape of the neck. Pauline can be made unlined or fully lined and is closed with an invisible zipper at center back.
- SUGGESTED FABRIC - This pattern can be made with a variety of fabrics depending on the desired effect. For a more structured shape, use light to medium weight wovens such as linen, poplin, seersucker, broadcloth, sateen, chambray, or cotton shirtings. For a softer effect, use rayon challis, viscose, tencel, cotton voile or silk.
- Optional lining: choose lightweight fabrics such as viscose, bemberg, silk, lawn, voile or batiste.
- SIZES - 0-20 included in pattern. For size chart and yardage requirements please see last listing photos.
Designer: pattern Closet Core Patterns