Made by Rae Washi / Trillium women's Dress / Tunic Pattern (paper)
- Formerly the Washi dress, new inventory re-named Trillium. We will sell through our Washi patterns before switching to the new name.
- This sweet and flattering dress features a cut-out scoop neckline, pockets, and shirring in the back for an easy, comfortable fit. No zippers or closures are needed! The pattern can be made with a basic scoop neckline, sleeveless, as a tunic, or with a longer skirt to achieve a large number of different looks.
- Pattern includes:
- six women's sizes from XS to XXL.
- thorough step-by-step instructions with diagrams, full-color photographs, and plenty of tips and hints.
- a one-page basic primer on shirring with elastic thread.
- a special Washi Fit Guide to assess fit and assist with basic pattern adjustments.
- instruction summary sheet.
- full-sized pattern pieces including seam allowances.
- You will need:
- Woven fabric (see yardage chart photo for amounts)
- 1 1/4 yd 1.25"- wide bias tape (pre-packaged single-fold, or cut your own)
- Lightweight interfacing
- Coordinating thread
- Recommended fabrics: light- to medium-weight cottons or cotton blends (e.g. shirting, voile, double gauze, quilting cotton, poplin, or cotton/linen blends).