Sew Liberated Strata Top Pattern (paper)
- The Strata Top pattern is the backbone of your handmade wardrobe and a great pattern for beginners. The Strata is designed to be both a practice of meditation and a canvas for artistic inspiration. It is simple in its construction – only three pattern pieces – easy to fit, and effortless to wear. The uniquely curved hem adds elegance to this staple piece. Keep things uncomplicated with a version in a slub linen blend, cotton ikat, or silk noil – or use the fabric as your canvas. Try using beloved scraps to piece together your own storied fabric, experiment with natural dyes, or add some sashiko embroidery. Enjoy both the craft and the art.
- Sizes: 0-30
- Level: Beginner
- Materials: Materials Required:
- Sizes 0-12 - 1.7 yds (1.6 m) of 54” (137 cm) or 45” (115 cm) fabric.
- Sizes 14-30 - 2 yds of 54” (1.8 m of 137 cm) fabric, or 2.2 yds of 45” (2 m of 115 cm) fabric.
- Good fabrics include light- to mid-weight woven fabric with nice drape, such as cotton ikat, double gauze, silk noil, or slub linen blend. Matching thread