Sew House Seven - Free Range Slacks Pattern (paper)
- Slacks are defined as trousers for casual wear. While we don’t hear that term much these days, we think it is time to embrace it again. The Free Range Slacks pattern is as easy to wear as its name. You will feel free to roam in the comfort of a stylish, elastic high waist when you wear these pants. Although they were designed with linen in mind, these pants are so comfortable that we think you will want to make them in a multitude of fabrics and wear them all year long in any season.
- There are two options - a tapered leg version and a straight, cropped version. Both have an elastic high waist, side panels, front pockets that are topstiched in place from behind, and an optional back patch pocket(s). The tapered legs look great rolled up so the finished garment measurements show rolled and unrolled measurements and the instructions include options for French and flat-fell leg seams.
- Options & Features:
- high waist with wide elastic waistband
- front slash pockets
- side panels
- optional back pocket(s)
- tapered leg OR straight, cropped leg
- This is an advanced beginner pattern. Sizes 00 - 20
- See last photo for fabric requirements.