100 Acts of Sewing - Shirt No. 1 Pattern (paper)
- Shirt No. 1 is a simple top with short sleeves. This shirt is easy to wear and makes a great layering piece. The neck is finished with bias tape facing.
- An instruction booklet walks you through the steps, from tracing and cutting the pattern pieces, to making and sewing bias tape. The pattern is printed on bond paper, with nine nested sizes.
- Difficulty : Beginner
- Full bust measurement (your body size):
- XS: 32 inches (81 cm); S: 35 inches (89 cm);
- M: 38 inches (97 cm); L: 41 inches (104 cm);
- XL: 44 inches (112 cm); 2XL: 47 inches (119 cm);
- 3XL: 50 inches (127 cm); 4XL: 53 inches (135 cm);
- 5XL: 56 inches (142 cm)
- Recommended fabric: Light weight cotton lawn or voile, linen, rayon or natural fiber blend woven fabric (no jersey or knits)
- Yardage requirements: XS-L: 1 1/2 yards (1.4 m); XL-4X: 1 3/4 yards (1.6 m); 5X: 2 yards (1.8 m)
- Garments made using 100 Acts of Sewing patterns are for personal use only and are not intended for commercial sewing.
Designer: pattern 100 Acts of Sewing