Closet Core Patterns - Elodie Wrap Dress Pattern (paper)
- Closet Case patterns has a new name! Meet Closet Core Patterns...
- Elodie is a modern take on a classic wrap dress. Romantic and flowy with multiple skirt and sleeve options, it’s equally appropriate at a park picnic or a special wedding.
- Elodie features a softly flowing bodice, with release pleats under the bust and a dolman style sleeve. Choose between a short sleeve or a longer, more formal option that ends at the elbow. The skirt is swishy and voluminous and comes in three lengths, above the knee, midi or maxi, with optional patch pockets.
- SUGGESTED FABRIC - Elodie can be made in a wide variety of fabrics. Light to medium weight wovens like linen, cotton poplin, batiste, voile and chambray will have a more casual feel. Choose a drapey woven like silk, viscose, tencel or rayon challis for a more elegant or fluid effect.
- SIZES - 0-20 included in pattern. For size chart and yardage requirements please see last listing photos.