Friday Pattern Co. - Adrienne Blouse Pattern (paper)
- The Adrienne Blouse is a fashion forward wardrobe essential. It is a knit top with billowy statement sleeves that are gathered up at the shoulders and hems with elastic. The length is slightly cropped with the hem hitting just below your bellybutton.
- 5/8” seam allowance included / beginner level sewing / designed for knit fabrics
- See last listing photo for fabric yardage requirements.
- NOTIONS: 1 1/2 yards (1.4 metres) of ½” wide elastic. Use bra strap elastic if possible. It is stronger and more durable than standard elastic. If you can’t get your hands on bra strap elastic, standard elastic will suffice!
- Matching thread, stretch machine needle, safety pin
- Suggested Fabric: Perfect for knit fabrics of all kinds. You need at least 25% stretch (see Stretch % Guide below). If you choose a knit with more body, like a ponte, it will have a more structured modern look. If you sew it in a drapier knit, like a rayon jersey, it will have a more romantic look.
- This pattern is for personal and non-profit use only. If you are interested in licensing it for commercial use, please contact hello [!at] fridaypatterncompany.com