Grainline Studio Yates Coat Pattern (paper)
- The chic style of the Yates Coat will instantly upgrade any cool weather outfit. Inseam pockets and a hidden double breasted snap closure keep the silhouette sleek while the slightly oversized lapel and mid-thigh length give the Yates a modern aesthetic. A full lining and two-piece sleeves ensure you’ll be wearing your Yates for years to come.
- Techniques involved include sewing a straight seam, setting sleeves, sewing a notched collar, and inserting a lining. Pattern is nested to facilitate cutting between sizes if needed.
- Difficulty: Intermediate
- Suggested Fabrics: Medium to heavy weight coating fabrics such as melton, boiled, or felted wool. Recommended lining is rayon bemberg, kasha, or a similar lining fabric. Extra fabric may be needed to match plaids, stripes, one-way design prints, or nap.
- Notions: Thread, 4 size #10 — ¾″ snaps
- FABRIC REQUIREMENTS & FINISHED MEASUREMENTS - Pattern is available in size 0-18. See last listing photo for size chart.