Miss Make Circe Quilt Pattern (printed paper)
- Circe (SIR-see) is a simple but dynamic arrangement of half-rectangle triangles (HRTs) that creates a bold design spiraling across the quilt. The Two Color version is graphic and striking; the Multi Color version is a precut-friendly option that opens up a wide number of creative possibilities. If HRTs give you pause, never fear! Circe’s HRTs work with a standard Bloc Loc® ruler size for super easy trimming; also included is a special template for making your regular acrylic ruler into a custom HRT trimming tool with both right- and left-handed pieces.
- This listing is for a printed quilt pattern. Pattern includes a full color 24 page booklet filled with detailed instructions & diagrams; a special HRT trim template for both right and left handed cutting; and a coloring sheet, all inside a high quality card envelope.
- Useful tool (optional): Bloc Loc® Half-Rectangle Triangle 4:1 Ruler Set Large (HRT-4:1-LG)
- Circe is a confident beginner pattern. It was professionally tech edited by Jessica Schunke of Blue Sky Modern Craft.
- Browse #circequilt on Instagram to see what people are making!
Designer: pattern Miss Make