Sew House Seven - The Remy Raglan Pattern (printed paper)
- The Remy Raglan is a simple top that is quick to make and easy to wear with a relaxed fit. This top was originally designed to wear under the Burnside Bibs and with the Free Range Slacks during their respective photoshoots. Many customers inquired about the top and so it became the Remy Raglan pattern.
- This top was designed to have the sleeves rolled up and it should be noted the sleeves look best that way. The fit is very loose and relaxed at the bust and waist and while it is not a cropped top, it is a short top designed to be worn with high waist pants and skirts.
- The original design is version #1, plain and simple, however, version #2 offers a little visual interest to the front with a split center and keyhole button closure. There are two sleeve options - short sleeve and 3/4- length sleeves and both work with either versions #1 or #2.
- This top was originally designed for very light weight linen. While it can work in a variety of light weight woven fabrics, this top is the perfect, simple backdrop to let a beautiful linen shine. If you choose a more rigid fabric such as cotton lawn, the neck may appear a little smaller and the bottom hem will be a bit fuller and not drape as closely to the body. Also be aware that one-sided printed fabrics will not look good once the sleeves are rolled up. Be sure that the front and back sides of your fabric are presentable.
- This is a confident beginner level pattern.
- Includes standard sizes 00 - 20 and curvy sizes 14-34. See last photo for fabric requirements.
Designer: pattern Sew House Seven