Sew Liberated Lichen Duster Pattern (paper)
- The versatile Lichen Duster can be worn as a lightweight coat, wrap dress, or robe - a true capsule wardrobe workhorse! Its shawl collar, princess seams, unique pockets, four skirt gores and hand-stitched facings make it a beautiful heirloom piece. Style it over dresses and jumpsuits, or jeans and tees. Use your own belt or wrap the included fabric belt around your waist, tucking in the ends, for a chic morning-to-evening dress. The Lichen can be made with a sweeping high-low hem or a straight hem.
- Depending on the fabric you choose, the Lichen Duster can be worn in cold or warm weather. It is unlined, constructed with front and back facings of the same fabric. We recommend mid-weight linen or yarn-dyed cotton for all-season wear. More advanced sewists can branch out and choose mid-weight wool or even silk or silk velvet.
- See the last listing photo for sizing and fabric/notions requirements. The pattern includes sizes 0-30.
- Level: Intermediate (If someone has sewn the Hinterland Dress, they should be equipped to sew the Lichen. The pattern helps sewists practice many skills, including shawl collar construction, princess seams, French seams, facings, and hand finishing.)
- Each pattern features an instruction booklet and pattern pieces printed on tissue, enclosed in a lightweight, full-color cardboard box.