True Bias Yari Jumpsuit Pattern (paper)
- The Yari sewing pattern is a jumpsuit with 4 views. All views have angled patch pockets set into princess seams, a V-neckline and a front button closure. Views A and C are sleeveless options while Views B and D have an extended sleeve and sleeve band. Views A and B are short length jumpsuits with an approximate three inch inseam, while Views C and D have a tapered pant that hits just above the ankle. You can choose to add the optional D-ring ties into any of the views to accentuate the waistline.
- Main Fabric: Medium weight woven fabrics such as linen, chambray, silk noil, and rayon challis. See last listing photo for fabric requirements.
- Notions: Coordinating thread, 1 yd of fusible interfacing,
- (5) 1/2” buttons, 2 yds of 1/2” single fold bias tape (Views A and C only).
- Optional: (4) 3/4” D rings.
- Difficulty: Intermediate